Despite our best efforts to safeguard ourselves and our families, sometimes unforeseen events can create sudden, urgent difficulty:
- Our home is damaged by a hurricane or other natural disaster.
- Our apartment is flooded when a pipe bursts, or is gutted by a fire.
- Our spouse or child is abruptly taken ill and medical bills are quickly mounting.
Sometimes no amount of planning can protect us from an unanticipated event that can throw a family into a financial crisis. What can we do to weather the emergency?
H.E.L.P. is near!
The Holman Employee Lifeline Program is an emergency crisis fund for our employees. If you’re the victim of an unforeseeable event that results in a financial crisis, H.E.L.P. can assist you to overcome the emergency. It will directly pay bills that you cannot because of your crisis.
It is important to know that though our company funds H.E.L.P., the Community Foundation of South Jersey administers the program. By law, Holman Automotive Group can have no control of who receives financial aid.
What should you do if you need emergency assistance?
- Read the FAQ’s about H.E.L.P. to understand the program and see if you’re eligible.
- If you believe you’re eligible click on the H.E.L.P. Application button to begin your online application. Remember, you must attach every invoice that needs payment to your application, or your application may be rejected.
- If you have questions, contact email@example.com.